Essential Insurance Solutions ensure the policy is customised to suit a clients individual insurance requirements, regardless of the size or type of the commercial strata property so they are only paying for the cover they require.
In the event that a property is owned that is strata titled or represent an owners corporation or body corporate, then State or Territory legislation dictates that you must be covered by building insurance. Commercial Strata Insurance is designed to protect the specific insurance needs of commercial strata title properties that are not always catered for under a standard commercial property insurance policy.
Strata Property Insurance Policy cover available includes:
- New or Old Replacement
- Damage to buildings
- Common contents and common property including new-for-old cover
- Liability cover for injuries to people or damage to property arising from the management or ownership of your property
- Fidelity Guarantee which protects body corporate funds against embezzlement or fraud by a committee member
- Office Bearers Liability which provides protection for office bearers held legally liable for wrongful acts
- Workers Compensation for injuries to persons employed in relation to the management of the property