An ISR Insurance Policy is designed for larger organisations and essentially provides cover for loss or damage to insured property by any cause not specifically excluded by the policy.
- Loss and/or damage to buildings, plant and machinery, contents, stock, raw materials, unregistered vehicles and the property of directors and employees.
- Loss of profits, revenue or rentals and/or increased expenses caused by damage to insured property and also by contingent damage to property at the premises of suppliers, clients and utilities.
- Burglary, theft of money and employee dishonesty.
- Accidental damage and glass breakage.
- Removal of debris, extra costs or re-instatement, re-writing of records and professional fees.