At Essential Insurance Solutions, we understand concerns that are held by professionals within specialised fields who provide clients with advice or services.
Professionals are constantly at risk of being sued over the services they perform or the advice they provide to clients, even if a lawsuit has no merit, defending against one can prove costly.
Our Professional Indemnity Cover Includes:
- Financial, psychical or material loss caused to another party as a result of an error or professional negligence
- Legal costs associated with an alleged breach of contract, professional duty and errors or omissions in the conduct of clients business and defending these actions
- Breach of duty (including duty of confidentiality)
- Unintentional defamation
- Loss of or damage to documents (to the full policy limit)
- Dishonest, Fraudulent, Criminal or Malicious acts
- Breach of fiduciary duty (innocent party cover)
- Misleading and deceptive conduct under the ASIC Act 2001
- Breaches of the Trade Practices Act/Fair Trading Acts (Australian and New Zealand)